圣哲曼系列 02《神奇的临在》THE MAGIC PRESENCE (part 27)
We went into a narrow passage which suddenly became illumined by a Soft White Light that shone upon walls as smooth as though polished. We must have walked for nearly half a mile when we came to another door, less massive, but wonderfully carved in very ancient writing. It opened at Chananda’s touch, and we entered a Cave of Wondrous Beauty, similar to the second chamber in the Cave of Symbols in America, only much larger. This Cave also contained those same symbols encrusted with that dazzling crystalline substance. Going still farther, we came to Doors of Solid Gold.
我们走进一条狭窄的通道,通道突然被柔和的白光照亮,墙壁光滑如抛光了一样。我们走了近半英里,然后来到另一扇门前,门不大,但是精美地刻着非常古老的文字。在迦南达的触碰下它打开了,我们进入了一个奇妙美丽的山洞,这个山洞很像美国符号山洞的第二个房间,只是更大一些。这个山洞上也有同样的那些符号,镶嵌着闪耀的水晶物质。再往前走,我们走到纯金之门面前。
“Who seeks entrance here?” suddenly spoke a Voice from the ethers, and Chananda answered instantly: “Children of the Light seeking more Light Thy Light and Its Perfect Use.”
“谁想要进入这里?”突然从以太中传来一个声音,迦南达立刻回答:“光之子 寻求更多的圣光 你那圣光和其完美的用途。”
“Speak the Name!” again commanded the Voice.
“说出名字!”声音再次命令道。
Together we spoke the “Word.” Then the Doors of Gold slowly began to open. Inside it looked like the white heat of a great furnace, and again the Voice spoke.
我们一起说出“那个词”。然后黄金之门缓缓打开。里面看起来就像是一个巨大白热化的熔炉,声音再次响起来。
“All who enter here leave forever their earthly garments behind. Who dares to enter first?”
“凡是进入这里的人 要永远地 脱下他们尘世的衣裳。谁敢第一个进来?”
“I will,” Bob answered instantly, and the rest followed. Two days and two nights later, we emerged from the Eternal Flame wearing our New Bodies of Immortal Endurance. The inharmony of Earth can never register within These permanently. As we came back into the reception hall of the Palace, the Great Divine Director with our Beloved Saint Germain, Nada and Daniel Rayborn were there to greet us. The Great Being addressed us:
“我来,”鲍勃立刻回答,其余的人也跟了上来。两天两夜后,我们穿着我们新的永恒之躯从永生之火中出现。地球的不和谐永远无法永久性地在上面留下痕迹。当我们返回宫殿的接待大厅时,伟大的神圣导师与我们敬爱的圣哲曼、娜达和丹尼尔·雷伯恩在那里迎接我们。伟大的存有向我们讲话:
“Now your Real Service will begin. All but this Brother,” indicating me, “are to remain here in the Palace of Light for one year. You are now True Messengers of the Great White Brotherhood. Regarding your earthly affairs, your Beloved Master Saint Germain will direct you.” Making the Ascended Masters’ Sign and Salutation to the Heart of the Great Central Sun, He gave us His Blessing:
“现在你们真正的服务开始了。除了这位兄弟,”他指我,“都会在圣光宫殿停留一年。你们现在是伟大白色兄弟会的真正使者了。有关你们在地球的事务,你们敬爱的上师圣哲曼会指引你们。”然后做出扬升大师的手势,并向伟大的中央太阳内心致敬,接下来他给了我们他的祝福:
“Children of the Diamond Heart!
I enfold you in the Golden Flame of My Love,
I protect you by the Armor of My Power,
I Raise you by the Hand of Your Own Divinity,
I bless you with the Fullness of My Light,
I give you the Scepter of Your Own Dominion,
I seal you in the Eternal Freedom of your Ascension,
“钻石之心的孩子们!
我用我爱之黄金火焰环绕着你,
我用我力量之铠甲保护着你,
我用你自己的神性之手提升你,
我用我圣光的丰盛祝福你,
我把你自己的统治权杖赐予你,
我把你封印在你扬升的永恒自由中。”
In that Ecstasy Supreme, The Presence of the Diamond Heart, ‘I AM.’
在那至高无上的极乐之中,在那钻石之心的临在之中,‘我是’。
A Flash of Blazing Glory filled the room, quivered a moment, and He was gone. Saint Germain then turned to us and said:
一道耀眼的光辉充满了整个房间,接着是一阵颤抖,他就消失了。圣哲曼转向我们说:
“Remember, Beloved Ones, you are the Grail, the Cup of Light from which all who are athirst may drink of the Radiance of your Being; for you are now the Victory of Love. The Glory of Love sings throughout Infinity its Paean of Praise in continual adoration to Life. Obey, My Blessed Children, Its Timeless Fiat. Make the Salutation of Light to the Heart of Creation, and ever Stand True to the Immortal Decree of Love:
“记住,亲爱的孩子们,你们是圣杯,是承载着圣光的圣杯,所有饥渴的人都可以饮用你存在的光辉;因为你们现在已然是爱的胜利。爱的荣耀在无限中、在对生命的持续尊崇中,歌唱着赞美之歌。服从这永恒的法令吧,我神圣的孩子们。向造物之心致敬,永远忠于爱的不朽法令:”
“O Children of the Light! O Flames of the Morning! call unto the Secret Love Star.
“噢,圣光之子!噢,清晨的火焰!我们呼唤神秘的爱之星。”
Let Its Rays weave for you an Eternal Garment of Transcendent Loveliness,
让它的光芒为你编织一件美丽超然的永恒衣裳,
And wear upon your Heart the Jewel of the Sacred Fire.
将圣火宝石佩戴在你的心间。
Let Its Glory pour through you, that yours may be the Scepter of Power Supreme.
让它的荣耀倾洒于你,这样你就成为至高无上力量的权杖。
Speak only the Decree of Love, that Perfection may be everywhere.
只说爱的喻令,完美就会无处不在。
Listen to the Sound of Its Voice, that all may hear the Song of Joy,
聆听它的声音,让所有人都可以听到喜悦的歌声。
Gaze only upon Its Light, that the Flame from the Seven Elohim may rest upon your forehead.
只凝视它的圣光,让来自七位伊洛希姆的火焰停留在你的额头上。
Hold the Cup of Liquid Light, and forever pour forth Its Life-giving Essence.
握住这液态圣光之杯,永远倾注其赋予生命的精华。
Then the Rays from the Diamond Heart shall illumine your pathway, and When the Knight Commander raises His Sword of Flame, you shall pass through,
然后,来自钻石之心的圣光将照亮你前进的道路,骑士指挥官举起他的火焰之剑,你得以通过。
And stand face to face with Your Own Divinity upon the very Altar of Life;
在生命的圣坛上,与你自己的神性面对面地站着;
For within That Holy of Holies is the One Omnipotent in Blazing Glory Your Own Beloved Self, The Magic Presence ‘I AM.’
因为在那至圣之所,有一位光辉闪耀的全能者 你自己敬爱的自我,神奇的临在 ‘我是’。
In the Crown of your Everlasting Victory shines a double rainbow,
你永恒胜利的王冠上闪耀着双彩虹,
The Result of Love’s Attainment, encircled by All Wisdom;
那是爱之达成的结果,被一切智慧所包围;
Your Royal Robes of Authority are the Deeds of Love,
你尊贵的权力长袍是爱之行为,
The Rays of Light from The Magic Presence ‘I AM. ‘
是来自神奇的临在 ‘我是’的圣光射线。
These forever clothe all Beings with their Radiance, And are the Fountain of Eternal Youth and Beauty; Through them, your Scepter draws unto Love Its Own The Fullness of The Magic Presence I AM. ‘
它们永远为所有众生披上它们的光辉,它们是永恒青春与美丽的源泉;通过它们,你的权杖吸引着它自己的爱 神奇临在的圆满 ‘我是’。
The Rays from the Seven Builders reach up And pour out Their Glistening Streams of Love’ s Lightning,
七位建造者的光芒升起 倾洒出他们爱之闪电的溪流,熠熠闪光
Weaving Great Rivers of Force into an Imperishable Garment,
把能量的伟大河流编织成一件不朽的外衣,
In Blazing Glory and Dazzling Beauty the Gift of The Magic Presence I AM.’
散发着炽热的荣耀和闪耀的美丽 神奇临在的馈赠 ‘我是’。
O Children of the Flame! sing the Anthem of Creation, It is the Song of Love that makes the Music of the Spheres.
噢,火焰之子!唱响创造之歌,正是爱的歌曲成就了宇宙的曲调。
Ring throughout space in an Adoration and Hymn of Praise, which is The very Worship of Life,
在整个空间响起崇拜和赞美诗,这是对生命的赞叹,
The Magic Presence ’I AM.’ Let It flow through you in Ever-expanding Perfection:
神奇的临在 ‘我是’。让它在不断拓展的完美中流经你:
Be the Ecstasy and Glory of Light unto all!
成为万物的极乐和荣耀之光!
Know the Secret of the One!
知晓合一的奥秘!
Waft the Love-Breath of Joy everywhere: and Feel the Great Heartbeat within the Flame, The Magic Presence ’I AM.’
到处飘荡着欢乐的爱之气息:感受火焰中伟大的心跳,神奇的临在 ‘我是’。